Pages

Monday, June 14, 2021

Hectors dolphin

 

Hey, bloggers back with another post about hectors dolphin. So for literacy, we have been learning about endangered animals from new Zealand and I have chosen the hector's dolphin which is one of the rarest dolphins in the world also they are the smallest of all dolphin. so I have made we video for you guys and it is like one of those videos that are made to give a message out to people to say to them to save the hector's dolphin. So this is what I have tried to make, tell me do you know anything about hectors? if you do tell me cause i would love to learn about them some more also give me some feedback tell me if I need to add anything or fix anything. so I hope you like it bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post