Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Science

 Hey, bloggers back with another post on Science, and today we were doing science. so we were in a group of two and we got a kit with 1 ruler a half compass and some pencils and that's is so we had to use the half compass to poke them in different places on their body and they had to guess if it was two or one   and we had to see what part of the body was most sensitive and i think that the back of the knee was the most sensitive. so tell me what do you think would be the most sensitive?.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post