Pages

Monday, July 5, 2021

Gorilla information report

Gorilla information report
Hey, bloggers today I have a post about gorillas. threw the past 2 weeks we have been learning about animals. So in week 6, we went to Orana wildlife park and we learnt about some endangered animals there. and we got to pick between a certain amount of animals they were gorillas, Giraffes, rhinos, and tigers. And I picked gorillas so that's what I have been researching about and so I have gathered some information. What do you know about gorillas? if you do know some stuff tell me, and tell me if I have made any mistakes. Bye bloggers see you soon. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Lachie,

    Wow! Your presentation was really interesting to read. I liked how you structured it, using headings to give context to what your paragraph was going to be about.

    I learnt a few facts about Gorillas, the saddest being that there are only 880 left in the world. Our family tries to recycle our cell phones properly so that their habitat doesn't continue to be destroyed for the mineral coltan that is used in cell phones.

    Is there anything you will change because of the things you learnt about Gorillas?

    Keep up the great learning and blogging,
    :) Sharon - Te Ara Tūhura Education Programme Leader

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post