Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2021

The king of the jungle

Kia ora bloggers I'm back with another post and it is about orangutans, so during literacy, we have been learning about animals and we choose to do orangutans and so thatś what we have been learning about orangutans. so I have made a poster about orangutans, and I have put some information in there for you guys to read. so we had to make this because we are starting to write a report about orangutans. so please give me feedback if you want and maybe comment on what I need to fix or anything else. also, tell me if you have any facts about orangutans and tell me please, so bye hope you like my work and see you next post, bye.
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lachie i didn't know about the animal orangutans it was great quality but maybe next time make this writing a little bit bigger there was 1 paragraph i couldn't quite read but otherwise it was a good blog.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post