Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2021

My poems

 

Hey, bloggers during the week we had to go into quarantine for the rest of the week. But on Monday we made some poems we had to make one about winter and one about anything we want and I choose rugby, I picked rugby because I love rugby and I thought it would be cool to write about rugby and so that's what I did so I hope you enjoy it. How was your first day of quarantine? Mine was good cause I didn't have to do much learning, It's always good to have a day off school and have a break at home sitting around watching tv or playing games, What did you do on the first day? comment and tell me I would love to know. But I have been playing games on my ps5, & tv also went for a bike ride. Hope you like my post by have a great week bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post